Clyde Keefer Park
Located on Bridge Street one block south of Main Street, Clyde Keefer Park is an island. The island was granted to the City of St. Anthony in 1920 from the Federal Government. It features a shelter with tables, a playground, and lots of trees.
Veteran Park is located alongside Clyde Keefer Park to the west. American Legion / DUP Park can be seen across the river to the west. and the St. Anthony Sand Bar can be seen across the river to the east.
Swimming at Clyde Keefer Park and Veteran Park is discouraged as the river currents are fast and unpredictable year round.